Responsibilities / Job Description:
• Writing for digital audiences, including content, display banners, email templates, widgets, landing pages, search etc.
• Monitoring and evaluating digital marketing campaigns success using performance reporting and analytics and making recommendations for amendments and improvements
• Improving the website content and user experience to increase visitor engagement
• Day to day maintenance and monitoring of websites, social media and contact database
• Creating and effectively distributing all digital marketing materials
• Executing campaigns, increasing traffic and improving page rankings
• A qualified digital marketer, with at least 1 – 4 years experience
• Demonstrate sound understanding of the latest advancements in digital media and ability to effectively utilize knowledge base to generate leads.
• Well developed, fast and accurate copy writing and proof-reading skills – has experience in writing for all digital marketing mediums (online advertising, email, SMS etc).
• Able to demonstrate a full understanding of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), SEO and campaign development
• Well Experienced in implementing multi-platform social media campaigns.
• Good level of numeracy, including the ability to work within an allocated budget.
• Well hands on experience in PPC, Google Adwords & paid channels.